Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Gerard!


My apo, Gerard, is turning one today. Can't believe it had been a year since my niece Joyce was rushed to the hospital because she could not detect any uterine contractions for almost a day! We were all so scared, and it had to happen on the same day I was meeting the Pulmonologist at St Luke's to fix the problem I was having with my Australian business visa application then. It still is a problem now, but that's another story. Gerard happened to stick his head to tightly in his mom's pelvic outlet, which prevented him from moving significantly.


That said, we're thankful nothing more serious happened except for the emergency c-section. Gerard's head is nicely shaped, too. We're just wondering where he got his nose from. It's quite... noticeable. =)


Happy birthday dearest Pongpong! We love you so much!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails