Monday, November 23, 2009

A Frutti Weekend

Have you guys found your yogurt place lately? Noy and I did, accidentally, when we went to try the wifi service at SM Megamall. We are tea people, but our favorite place was packed that Saturday night, so we headed to this new yogurt place at the third floor atrium - Tutti Frutti. The name is not so creative, I know, but the whole marketing idea is.


Customers get to serve themselves, and just the experience of guzzling your own flavored treat in the cup is wonderful in itself. The usual stuff is there - vanilla, chocolate, plain - but Noy, as always, took the road less traveled by getting blueberry-flavored goo. There's an option to mix it with the yogurt on the other side of the machine, and looking back now I should have told him to mix it with almond - the flavor was very strong, but Noy loved it. He even topped it with more blueberries. I had plain, upon which I placed all the fruity pieces on the counter. Needless to say, it was a very fun way to eat fruit. Noy is so not a fruit person, and it was great to see him munching heartily on the blueberries.




The cup size won't matter if you keep thinking how much the entire thing would weigh. The more yogurt and toppings, the more expensive. They sell the treats at Php 19 per ounce - yogurt + toppings + syrup. The big big fun fact is you get to personalize your healthy dessert. Too bad there aint no cheese :( But Im definitely coming back for the green tea flavored yogurt. I wonder what toppings would go well with it.



The next day, we acquired another conjugal property (we really like to call them that - gives us a sense of accomplishment). We broke this


to get this


to buy this.
Once again, my husband was like a little boy who could not sleep tinkering with the new toy. As for me, I only like having my pictures taken. That's some fruit of labor we're really happy about. Can't wait to use it for the trip this weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails