Monday, February 08, 2010

I Love February

Not because of Valentine's day... Well ok, sometimes. But primarily because Noy & I are celebrating our "togetherness" (Gee. How does a married person call that time when she/he & spouse first became boyfriend & girlfriend? ) this month. This year we're celebrating our 12th, and that feels exciting.

Today, however, I'd like to share this blog entry I made about two years ago on what used to be our wedding site. I was on the crossroads of career opportunities when this happened, and the incident helped me decide. It happened in July, but since it's largely heart-related, figuratively and, more importantly, literally, I remember this life-changing moment whenever Valentine season comes.



I haven't had similar attacks for the longest time now, thank God. That tells me I made the right decision. Which makes me love February even more.

If you're planning to give that significant person a Valentine gift, consider a heart check. We have good internists and cardiologists in our country.

=) happy loving!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails