Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy birthday to me!

It won't be until 3 months though. BUT it does feels like it, because the kind husband approved the purchase of this sleek lovely baby sitting on my desk right now.

It's loaded with features, it's stylish, it's lightweight and affordable. It's got everything I need and fits my budget just fine.
Im no tech blogger but I'm quite sure all knowledgeable people out there would agree that it's the best notebook in its range for the price.

I am super enjoying this early birthday gift =)

2 comments:

Sidnister said...

Hey, nice looking gadget . . . do share some details, i.e. specs, where you bought, and more importantly the price. =)

anne said...

hi sidney! hmmm let me see...
usually the package includes
FreeDOS
AMD Athlon™ II Dual-Core Processor for Notebook PCs M300
2.0 GHz
1 GB
320 GB
LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVD±RW with Double Layer Support
6-cell Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) battery
33.4 cm (L) x 23.7 cm (W) x 3.3 cm (min H) / 4.0 cm (max H)
2.29 kg
Wireless LAN 802.11b/g

but at PC Live (megamall) the guy named Michael gave us another 1 GB of memory & Windows 7 basic for free. oh & there's a bag & a sun broadband wireless thing too with unlimited net access for 3 months. not bad.
we bought it at php 26,950.

Related Posts with Thumbnails