Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Just as Human

I have recently been watching Pinoy Big Brother Double Up because of the quite stir that it's making in my everyday environment - the commute to work (especially in the trains), the patients, the nurses and other employees - even my husband got hooked.

I especially like this episode when Sharon Cuneta went in to bring the housemates food.



Note that in 5:30, Sharon begins to gradually sweat until a stream is visible on her upper chest. It's not a very pretty sight, but it happens. Some people just get sweaty when they are in a stressful situation, especially when the spotlight is on him or her. For Sharon, being the center of attention may come as second nature, but this is a different environment. The housemates are almost celebrities in their own light, but at the same time are very starstruck fans who can't help but scrutinize her.

For me, the spotlight thing happened when I promised God, in front of friends and family, that I'd spend the rest of my life with Noy. But of course.

3 o)recessional (6)

Isn't it comforting to realize that celebrities, even someone as big as Sharon (pun not intended) are just as human as you and me?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails