Monday, April 26, 2010

31

When I was a lot younger, I thought reaching the age of 31 would be the end of the world. I actually dreaded not being able to see the number of my age on the calendar.

Today I turn 31, and I'm not a bit worried. In fact, I'm looking forward for more birthdays. My life right now might not be perfect, but there's little I want. I struggle at times, but I'm comfortable that most people my age. I have a loving husband and a very caring family. I have lots of people I can call true friends. My work gives me time to live my life fully without sacrificing my hard-earned title. Most of all, I have a God who makes me realize that He is bigger than any of my big plans.



Today I turn 31, and there's nothing to be afraid of. I turn 31 and I thank God for everything.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails